Soy Smoked Chicken
4 lbs – Individually Packaged in 1 lb. in vacuum-sealed bags. Juicy, dark meat, leg quarters marinated for 24 hours in a blend of soy, pickled ginger and olive oil and then transformed through the Crossbuck smoking process.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Soy Smoked Chicken
A staple in kitchens across America, chicken is no underdog when prepared with the same loving care as its barbecue brethren. Crossbuck’s soy smoked dark meat provides an incredible, high profile of flavor with a crispy crust and tender bite.
Left to marinate overnight, subtle Asian overtones of sesame, soy and ginger blend perfectly with a signature poultry rub and post oak smoke that braises the skin and seeps deep into the chicken. Placed in the smoker so the bone-in meat and the heat create a cooking utopia, this dinner claims abundant juice and fall-off-the bone tenderness as its birthright.
- 4 (1 lb.) packs
All smoked chicken is individually packed in vacuum sealed bags that lock in flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Wednesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
Small: 1-2 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1-2 packages in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely cover with foil
- Heat for 30-45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 5 minutes
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.