Four packs of 12 wings individually packed in vacuum-sealed bags. Crossbuck chicken wings are smoked for about an hour and half using our Texas-style low n’ slow smoking techniques that produce a very tender wings with a smoky flavor and just a little “crisp.” Available in four flavors.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
- Identifier Exists:
Smoked Chicken Wings:
While chickens have had wings forever, it may not have been until a little bar in Buffalo, New York served up some fired wings in a buttery, hot sauce that chicken wings became a staple in American cuisine…at least “American bar cuisine.”
So, to honor the Anchor Bar, Tim set out to develop his own chicken wings based on Texas-style low n’ slow smoking techniques, but with a little higher heat to give it a little “crisp.”
He smokes them for about an hour and half so you get really tender chicken with a smoky flavor that is very unique. The wings are great by themselves or with one of Crossbuck’s sauces including its house-made buffalo sauce made from a variety of smoked chilis.
- 4 packs of 12 wings
Each package is individually packed in vacuum sealed bags that lock in flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
Small: 1-2 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1-2 packages in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely Cover with foil
- Heat for 30-45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 5 minutes*
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.