Crossroads of America: Smoked Brisket, "Brisket Candy" Burnt Ends, Pork Ribs, Texas Style Sausage, and Pulled Pork BBQ Sampler
Dallas Pitmaster Tim McLaughlin rounded up the most influential dishes that shaped barbecue’s history. The sampler consists of our Texas Style Smoked Brisket, which has been smoked to perfection. Our very own Brisket Candy™, which is Crossbuck’s take on Burnt Ends. Of course we had to include Smoked Pork Ribs, Texas Style Sausage, and Black Molasses pulled pork.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Crossroads of America Includes...
Texas Style Smoked Brisket
Our Famed Pitmaster builds on his 15 years of brisket smoking experience to deliver a smoked brisket with the perfect combination of tender, smoky flavor and a crisp “sugar cookie crust.” No wrapping or steaming, Crossbuck brisket is cooked low n’ slow over a blend of post oak, hickory and fruit wood for a truly Texas taste
Brisket Candy™ (Burnt Ends)
Kansas City may be the home of burnt ends, but Texas is the brisket capital of the World. So to honor KC, but with a Texas twist, Tim and his team of pitmasters created a one-of-a-kind burnt end which we affectionately call Brisket Candy™.
St.Louis Style Pork Ribs
Chef-pitmaster Tim combines the best of Memphis, KC and Texas in a St. Louis style rib for Crossbuck's one-of-a-kind creation - seasoned and gently sauced with a bite.
Texas Style Sausage
For Crossbuck’s Texas Style Sausage, our fine dining chef, turned famed pitmaster wanted to stray from the practice of using yesterday’s scraps in the sausage to a recipe featuring Fresh, Natural ingredients. He got rid of the gooey cheese, replaced the jalapeño with smoked poblano peppers and packed it all in an all-natural casing before smoking to perfection.
Black Molasses Pulled Pork
For Crossbuck’s pulled pork, Pitmaster Tim took a traditional Carolina pulled pork recipe, replaced apple juice with “Mexican Coca-Cola” and traded out the apple cider vinegar for a balsamic vinegar to give it a slightly heavier sweetness. After smoking for about 18-20 hours in Crossbuck’s blend of post oak, hickory, and fruit wood, the meat is pulled and coated with a beautiful, black molasses barbecue sauce reminiscent of a traditional char siu barbecue sauce.
In the Box
- Brisket (sliced):1 lb.
- Brisket Candy™ (Burnt Ends): 1lb.
- Smoked Pork Ribs: 1 rack
- Texas Style Sausage: 1 lb.
- Black Molasses Pulled Pork: 1 lb.
Each product is individually packed in a vacuum sealed bag that locks in the flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Small: 1-2 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1-2 packages in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Cover with foil
- Heat for 30-45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 5 minutes*
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
*If product came with a seasoning packet, after resting for 5 minutes, place the meat into a clean baking dish. Pour the entire contents of the seasoning packet onto the meat. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Take out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Now, it is ready to enjoy.*
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.