Pork Lovers: Smoked Pork Ribs and Black Molasses Pulled Pork Combo Pack
Pork has cemented itself in barbecue's rich history. We created the Pork Lover's platter as an homage to this great meat. While pulled pork and ribs are classics, fear not we have given them that Crossbuck flare.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Our Pork Lovers Sampler Inlcudes...
Smoked Pork Ribs
Chef-pitmaster Tim combines the best of Memphis, KC and Texas in a St. Louis style rib for Crossbuck's one-of-a-kind creation - seasoned and gently sauced with a bite.
Black Molasses Pulled Pork
For Crossbuck’s pulled pork, Pitmaster Tim took a traditional Carolina pulled pork recipe, replaced apple juice with “Mexican Coca-Cola” and traded out the apple cider vinegar for a balsamic vinegar to give it a slightly heavier sweetness. After smoking for about 18-20 hours in Crossbuck’s blend of post oak, hickory, and fruit wood, the meat is pulled and coated with a beautiful, black molasses barbecue sauce reminiscent of a traditional char siu barbecue sauce.
- Smoked Pork Ribs: 1 rack
- Black Molasses Pulled Pork: 2 lbs.
Each product is individually packed in a vacuum sealed bag that locks in the flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
Small: 1-2 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1-2 packages in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely cover with foil
- Heat for 30-45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 5 minutes
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.