West Coast Q - Smoked Surf & Turf: Salmon and Prime Rib Sampler
While our Prime Rib is a nod to California’s Tri-Tip, nothing is more West-Coast than salmon - making this platter a full-fledged love-letter to the West-Coast. What is more Surf N’ Turf than smoked prime rib and smoked salmon?
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Our West Coast Q- Smoked Surf & Turf Includes...
Take your next special dinner to a new level with Crossbuck’s smoked prime rib. It’s marinated with a blend of bacon-fat and spices, seared in more bacon fat, and Smoked with Love in Crossbuck’s blend of post oak, hickory and fruit wood to give it a dark, flavorful crust that is sure to delight.
Citrus Glazed Smoked Salmon
We start with a whole, fresh Atlantic salmon, season it with our freshly-ground citrus zest (house-made from dehydrated lemon and lime), then gently smoke it to perfection.
In the Box
- Prime Rib: 4 lbs.
- Whole Citrus Smoked Salmon: 5 lbs.
Each product is individually packed in a vacuum sealed bag that locks in the flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
Medium: 3-7 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put package in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely cover with foil
- Heat for 60-75 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 15 minutes*
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
*If product came with a seasoning packet, after resting for 5 minutes, place the meat into a clean baking dish. Sprinkle the entire contents of the seasoning packet onto the meat. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Take out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Now, it is ready to enjoy.*
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.