Whole (10 lb.) Texas-Style Smoked Brisket
Our Famed Pitmaster builds on his 15 years of brisket smoking experience to deliver a smoked brisket with the perfect combination of tender, smoky flavor and a crisp “sugar cookie crust.” No wrapping or steaming, Crossbuck brisket is cooked low n’ slow for 12-18 hours over a blend of post oak, hickory and fruit wood for a truly Texas taste.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Whole Texas-Style Smoked Brisket - 10 lbs.
Our Famed Pitmaster builds on his 15 years of brisket smoking experience to deliver this whole smoked brisket with the perfect combination of tender, smoky flavor and a crisp “sugar cookie crust.” No wrapping or steaming, Crossbuck brisket is cooked low n’ slow using a blend of post oak, hickory and fruit wood for a truly Texas taste.
- Starts as a 16 lb., Texas-sized Brisket
- Wet-aged for 45 days
- Seasoned with Crossbuck’s signature Guapo Rub
- Refrigerated for 12-24 hours to absorb the rub
- Smoked for 12-18 hours
- Vacuum-sealed and shipped in ice
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
10-12 lb. Package:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1-2 packages in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely cover with foil
- Heat for two hours or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 25 minutes*
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had a whole brisket shipped to St. Louis for Father's Day lunch with the family. It was outstanding. Arrived when it was needed, kept in the fridge for a couple days and then easy to heat. Cannot wait to order more smoked meats from you guys!