Smoked Virginia-Style Ham - 7 lbs. (Serves 10-12)
Whole 5 lb. Ham packaged in vacuum-sealed bag. Smoked low ‘n slow over Crossbuck’s blend of post oak, hickory and fruit wood, our hams offer just the right balance of savory and sweet.
- Our items are perishable. We ship Mondays and Tuesdays and typically process orders within 1 business day.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Smoked Virginia-Style Ham:
Crossbuck smoked hams have been painstakingly prepared with just the right balance of savory and sweet that has a way of making life’s problems melt away when served for dinner. Starting with cloves that have been spiced for an entire week, Crossbuck studs their ham in a meaningful pattern that ensures every bite tastes just right. The outside is then coated and massaged with clove honey and a special Crossbuck pork rub that infuses throughout the ham. It is then positioned in the smoker where slightly cooler temperatures linger, and over the next several hours the meat is turned and turned again. This cooking process ensure the most tender, the most moist ham you can imagine.
Once you’ve tried it, you’ll know that this dish can dazzle at the most elegant of parties or be a staple at the family dinner table, being devoured at every turn.
- Whole Ham (approx. 7 lbs)
Each ham is individually packed in vacuum sealed bags that lock in flavor.
- The vacuum sealed packages are wrapped in butcher paper, surrounded by ice packs and placed in boxes with insulated liners.
- To avoid the risks of the meats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, we ship Monday - Tuesday and typically process orders within 1 business day.
Note: Do not puncture or open vacuum sealed packaging. Meat will be heated in packaging.
Medium: 3-7 lb. Packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put package in a baking dish (baking dish should be filled with 2 inches of water with packages)
- Loosely cover with foil
- Heat for 60-75 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Remove from oven, uncover, and remove the bag (very carefully) from the pan
- Allow the product to rest for 15 minutes
- Open Bag and Enjoy!
Items need to go into either the fridge to thaw for consumption within 7 days or into the freezer for up to 9 months.